Value Your Trade
How Much Is My Car Worth?
Have you been wanting to trade in your current vehicle? Have you been asking yourself, “What’s my car worth?” Our team at Red Noland Cadillac near Colorado Springs, Cimarron Hills, Fort Carson, and Canon City, CO, can help you understand how much your car is worth and describe how you can find out the trade-in value of your model.
Below, you can learn about our Value Your Trade tool, which factors can increase trade-in value, and how our financial center team can help out along the way. Keep reading below to get started.
What’s the Trade-In Value of My Car?
When you’re preparing to purchase a new Cadillac, you may be wondering how much compensation you can get when trading in your current ride. You can use our Value Your Trade tool to help you find out. Underneath the finance tab on our website, you’ll find this helpful tool.
In order to see how much your car is worth, you’ll have to plug in some information about your vehicle, such as:
- VIN (vehicle identification number)
- Pictures of interior and exterior of the vehicle
After filling out that information, you’ll be guided to input some personal contact information. Then, you’ll submit the application. Once that’s completed, a member of our staff will contact you and tell you how much your vehicle is worth.
What Boosts Trade-In Value?
Once you submit your trade-in value form, our staff members will look into five major areas of your current vehicle:
- Year: Newer models tend to get a lot of attention from drivers looking to buy a pre-owned ride. If the vehicle you’re trading in is within a few years of the current year, this can increase your vehicle’ s worth.
- Make and Model: Are you driving a vehicle that’s hot on the market right now? If so, this can drive up your vehicle’s trade-in value because it’s high in demand and holds lots of value.
- Condition: When your vehicle is having its trade-in value assessed, it’s crucial that you provide interior and exterior pictures to prove its condition. If it’s accident-free or is well kept, this can increase its worth. Staying up to date with its maintenance can add to its worth as well.
- Mileage: It’s typical that vehicles with a higher mileage on the odometer often resell for less. However, if you’ve only had the vehicle for a short amount of time or have rarely driven it, this can hike up its trade-in value.
- Desirability: If your vehicle is popular among car buyers, this will increase your vehicle’s value.
Our Finance Center
When it comes to your car-buying journey, we want to make sure it’s smooth sailing all the way through, especially when calculating your current vehicle’s trade-in value. Once a member of our team provides your vehicle’s trade-in value, you can start planning out financial options.
Our financial experts can discuss buying or leasing options with you. Regardless of which financial avenue you choose, our experts will create a personalized plan that works for you.
Trade in Your Car at Our Colorado Springs Dealership Today
Now that you know how you can find out how much your car is worth, stop by Red Noland Cadillac near Colorado Springs, Cimarron Hills, Fort Carson, and Canon City, Colorado, to receive your trade-in value today.